Thursday, May 8, 2008

SLOW BUT STEADY BLOG PROGRESS

Today is an historic moment, as John Cleese announced in Clockwise. Why? Because I have just written my first ever reply to a blog.

Fair enough, you may think I am incredibly slow to respond to a form of communication which is currently taking the cyber world by storm. But as with anything like that, I like to sit back and observe for a while - and I won't join in unless I think it's my kind of thing, regardless of what anyone may say about blogging's potential to send your Google rating sky-high.

Anyway, unless you're into diet and nutrition, you probably won't find it all that interesting, but you'll find it at Vanity Fair (www.vanityfair.com) in response to a feature about Dr Nish Joshi, who has tailored the diets of the likes of Kylie, Kate Moss and Gwyneth Paltrow.

As for my blogs, it's work in progress - to be brutally honest, I'm not even sure what to write about, apart from giving people my tips on better writing in business, etc. But that's hardly going to set the world on fire, is it? Oh well, we'll have to see if anyone out there wants that kind of thing. If they don't, then my business is in serious trouble!

If anyone wants to make any comments about the importance/non-importance of effective language in contemporary business, please feel free....as soon as you're ready!

No comments: