Friday, April 25, 2008

WHAT’S NEW…?

So far, I’ve enjoyed working alongside numerous and varied clients, covering sectors including the property market, public relations and marketing, computer software development, the regional press, the catering and hospitality industries and motorsport.
I’ve worked on projects ranging from advertorials and advertising features, to helping achieve nationwide publicity for several PR clients, event publicity in the local, regional and national press and motivational sales material and marketing literature for a leading Leicestershire estate agent and a well-known Leicestershire publican.
In short, it’s been a busy time since I left the Leicester Mercury after six years.
I am proud to report that more than 80 per cent of my clients have offered me repeat business.
By far the greatest challenge which lays ahead for me at the moment is writing my first book – not the kind of thing a journalist would perhaps go for in their first year of going solo, but as people are always telling me, I love a challenge.
My subject is Ginny Patterson, who I first met about five years ago, when I went along to one of her psychic workshops to write a feature on my experiences.
Ginny’s list of skills and talents is impressive: she is a clairvoyant and psychic medium, a Reiki master, an animal healer and communicator and a horse whisperer, to name but a few.
This book is in its absolute infancy, but it will focus on Ginny’s work with animals, from dogs and cats, to horses and rescue animals.
It will be a real learning curve for both of us, but we are sure it will result in a book that believers and cynics alike will enjoy. But in the meantime, read all about her through my Links page.

No comments: